Yawairo aka ThePhilippineDevil

Sup y’all! I’ve been hangin out in the verse these past few years and have hung out with Hyndrosa and a few others. I dabble in just about anything and enjoy all that SC has to offer. I have been gaming for over 30 years and counting! I just recently cleared out my fleet and bought the Alien Pack which was totally worthwhile. Hoping to get Vanduul in the near future. IRL I’m a night shift lead safety officer at a Psych Ward Hospital. I’ve been in the safety and security field for over 18 years and am a former US Marine (2003). I also have a 5yr old son who plays once in a great while but he is usually my gunner :D! Feel free to get a hold of me if you want to hang out, whether it’s when I stream or playing games. Catch y’all on the flip side!

Semper Fidelis

2 Likes

Hi Yawairo and welcome to ADI.

I’m glad you joined the org, I’m looking forward to flying with you in a Op. If you have any questions or need assistance do not hesitate to ask.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI! 30 years is a hell of a long time to be gaming. Looking forward to sharing in the carnage with you and your son aswell if he is on with you. See you around the verse!!

2 Likes

Hey there Yawairo, great to see you on board with ADI, and look forward to seeing you in the ‘verse!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Yawairo. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI

2 Likes

Indeed it is a long time. I’m an 80s kid so I got the privilege to see gaming grow to what it is now and remember the original Wing Commander games like it was yesterday! The old man (father was former SP and is now GS13 Accounting for USAF) and my younger brother (USMC Motor T 2005-2009) played it for hours on end! It’ll be a blast doing some R&R in the air and ground (whenever CIG gets around to doing some real ground n pound content)

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @DevilYawa! I love the alien ships as well! Especially Esperia.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! From an AF vet, my condolences on choosing the Marines :rofl: Welcome, hope to see you around soon!

1 Like

Correction. AF Brat all the way before OoRaH! oh look a squirrel…CRAYONS…image

1 Like

Unfortunately I didn’t make the cut to be a part of this group and I understand the reasoning behind it. I’m a merc and a pirate killer in many games including here.

What can I say I like to fight when there’s a fight to be had.
I will still be out in the verse to have fun and explore.

o7 ADI GL out there.

Devil out!

Semper Fidelis

Yawairo aka ThePhilippineDevil (USMC Pvt Killer)