Xaede - Prospective member

o7 all. I’ve been looking for an organized community within Star Citizen to become a part of and ADI seems like a great home. I have been involved in the SC project on and off since 2015 and have dabbled in pretty much every aspect of the game. I look forward to flying with you all and I’ll see you in the 'verse!

1 Like

Hi Xade,
You’re in the right place. What ships are you enjoying?
Welcome to ADI.

Howdy!

Welcome to the org, happy to see a new face. What aspect of the game are you most interested in getting into the most?

Again, welcome to the org and I look forward to seeing you in the 'Verse!

Welcome to the ADI team, @Xaede! You have found the organized community, my friend. ADI has brought the organization to Star Citizen Organizations for me. So, in all of your dabbling which part that is implemented interests you the most? What unimplemented aspect of the game are you most excited about?

Hi Xaede, welcome to ADI! This group is certainly organized, so I think you’ll like that! I look forward to chatting with you!

Welcome to ADI Xaede. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in ADI’s org mass ops.

Welcome to ADI, Xaede, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Welcome @Xaede !

Good talking with you in Mumble. Hope to travel with you in the 'verse.

Welcome to ADI! Congratulations on finding your SC home; let us know if you need anything, and hope to see you around soon!

Welcome @Xaede, and Welcome to ADI! Look forward to seeing you in the verse!

Thanks all! :smiley: What I enjoy most right now is bounty hunting because it’s the only truly dynamic gameplay loop right now since you’re chasing an actual player. As far as what upcoming aspect I’m most excited about is probably exploration. Most other gameplay loops have been done in other games to some degree, so this will hopefully be some new ground.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Xaede, hope you like it here. Don’t forget to check the forums and SIGN UP for anything that interests you.

Welcome to ADI! Glad to see you join us. We are a very organized group as I’m sure you will see. And you are right about the dynamic gameplay loops that exist already. And as more aspects come into play it will get even better. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Xaede! This is a great organization with many dedicated people. I hope to fly with you in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI @Xaede, glad to hear that you are enjoying the bounty hunting gameplay. I agree it is a very nice and dynamic game loop! Which ships are you focusing on right now?

Welcome to ADI @Xaede, glad to hear that you are enjoying the bounty hunting gameplay. I agree it is a very nice and dynamic game loop! Which ships are you focusing on right now?

My go to right now is a tali with a stealth loadout. Hell, got a kill on my first outing with the org tonight in it. :smiley:

I can vouch for that, showed me what I have to learn about retaliators! And welcome to the org @Xaede. I had a great time flying with you last night, hit me up when you see me on, I’ll fly with you whenever. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI. I’m glad you decided to join us, and I look forward to meeting you on Mumble soon. Take care.

o7 Welcome to ADI Xaede! You’ve certainly come to the right place for organizational attitudes and thanks for being a backer back in 15. Safe flyin out there and have a good one!

The Tali is a wonderfully OP ship.