X-55 Saitek Throttle & stick Programming issues -resolved

Received help on mumble issue resolved.

I’ve got the x-55 saitek throttle / stick , the issue I seem to have is star citizen despite setting up profiles, my throttle in particular seems to revert or change to some other profile. Which then makes buttons doing all kinds of wierd crap that star citizen has “default” programmed buttons on the throttle. Another issue is setting it to allow me to change thrust direction from going forwards to backwards or i’m looking at the wrong area, there are soooo many settings to tinker and the wording does seem to look “similar” especially regarding movements of the ship. Anyways, i’d like to join ops and things like that but with the way its working right now, i’d be only really usable on the ground for FPS shooter stuff or being in a turret or a mining laser. Any help here would be great.

1 Like

Not sure who helped me on mumble last time, but have started playing again, the 3.20 seems to have messed with profile/control settings. But also I have flight pedals now and a throttle quadrant with the x55 rhino and throttle . I’ve tried selecting the default x55 profile it offers but no luck, throttle is backwards, tried the invert in menu, still wonky, Rudder pedals i can get working, think i need a bit of a refresher for what settings are to be used and are not. Future probly be dual stick but for now trying this combination, works nice, till this profile went into backwards throttle and i can’t seem to correct it. Other side question with the saitek and the pedals, and the quadrant they all have that system icon you can launch and edit settings there, does anyone do that or is it just primarily in game you need to edit them?
Joystick portion works fine no issue assignting or using that, just this possessed throttle behavior. Any help would be great :slight_smile: Also mixed in a logitech Brio and a tobii eye tracker, and since last time bought a whole new super pc to play this game specifically. 3.18 was just horrible for me with how buggy and limited time i had to play. made life a bit more stable so play time is a bit better now.

Watching a video for HOTAS / HOSAS Settings guide for Star Citizen byDown to Earth Astronomy-- It is helping me with a refresher for the terms. Do we have anything similar like this ? I saw one on hangar ready for the quadrant gona watch those next…

Seems like the default profile for x55 started working again after quite a bit of tinkering resetting and wiping out and rebinding, a default took finally.