Wat Up

I saw everyone’s introductions and couldn’t decide what to write here

Happy to be here

Welcome to ADI, Mezonias. If you have any questions fell free to shoot me a PM or hit me up in mumble

Hey there Mezonias, and welcome to the family.

Well thats a lot of introductions that you read trough then :wink:
Feel free to drop in on Mumble or Discord at any time.
Hope to fly with you soon.

Greetings from Switzerland

Hi and welcome @Mezonias to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hello Mezonias,

Welcome to ADI. It s not important if you write something or not. At least you did introduce yourself and that counts. If you have any questions about the game, feel free to come to discord or mumble. There you can ask for a wingman or support too.

See you in the verse

Happy to be here is all it takes Mezonias - welcome to the ADI family, we’re happy to have you here!

Don’t hesitate to hit me up if you have any questions and hope to see you around.

Welcome to ADI I try and fly Friday night feel free to hit me up on mumble, always looking to fly.

Welcome to ADI! Looking forward to meeting you. See you in mumble and discord.