Washy Intro

hey guys im Washy from the Uk im 22 got an email from ADI for star citizen now here i ammm… dont really know what else to put hahah, i play alot of different games into alot of different stuff, big film person, games vary from Valorant, dayz gta, skyrim i pretty much try an play anything that i like the look of.
cheers :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!

Glad to have you here!

Hello Washyy, How long have you been playing Star Citizen ? What ships do you have ? We all look forward to seeing you in the Verse. If you are new, we can guide you round the best bits and let you fly some of our bigger ships. See you soon. Sharpe

No worries, Washy, most of us are multi-gamers - if you’ve spent a little time in the Mumble server you’ll see our various contingents: the Farm Simulators, the DCS crowd, the ARKers, Minecraft folks, PUBG fanatics, and all the rest. We try to create a community that crosses over those lines, so if you’re into something try making a channel of your own or talking about it on Discord in #gameroom and you’ll usually find some folks with similar interests. :slight_smile:

Hi @Washyy, welcome to ADI. What attracted you to the game?

Welcome to ADI Washy. I’m glad you joined the team. I’ve been a long time player of Skyrim as well; proof that conversion is possible. I look forward to your joining us in game.

Welcome to ADI is super nice to meet you!

Hello Washy, welcome to ADI! You’ll definitely have lots of fun in the org and I think there will be a lot of people playing the same games that you play as well. We’ll help ya get started in the Verse and are glad to have you, see ya on mumble sometimes!

Welcome to the family Washyy i hope you find it enjoyable here and i hope to fly with you someday in the verse.