Vurdnarok Introduction

Hey guys o7

Glad to be flying with you all! I found you guys through Space Tomato from watching his beginner tips video on YouTube (super helpful)… I heard about this game before it was released, but only recently upgraded my PC enough to be able to handle it… I am quite new, but I’m super interested in both Space Combat as well as the FPS side of things, with a bit of exploration and Mining thrown in as well…

Hit me up! I’m Always keen to group up!

Cheers

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, @TiSI_Vurdnarok! I myself am new (2-3 months-ish) to SC and is the process of building a new machine. Once you have the basic certs done I’d recommend getting in on the box flying events & Marine training. Great way to improve your skills and get to know the team. Looking forward to seeing you in the Verse.

1 Like

Hi Vurdnarok, Welcome to ADI. Which ships are you enjoying?

Welcome to ADI @TiSI_Vurdnarok !

This is a great org to learn in and when you got it down it’s a great org to fly with. Always something going on in Mumble. Looking forward to traveling with you in the’verse.

1 Like

Hey @TiSI_Vurdnarok! Glad to have you aboard, welcome to ADI! Got to speak to you briefly in mumble. I was in the same vote not having a PC able to run SC. Hopefully will see you in verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. Yeah SC requires a fairly beefy PC to run. I also got a new one to run the game at a high resolution. If you have any questions or want to party up, be sure to hop on Mumble. I hope to see you on soon. Take care.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, @TiSI_Vurdnarok! We do quite a bit of everything in the org, but I am partial to combat (both space and FPS) and exploration as well; let me know if you ever want to clear a bunker or an 890 Jump!

1 Like

Welcome from a fellow newbie to the org!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Vurdnarok! It’s good you like to group up. Team work makes the dream work!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Vurdnarok. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to you participating in ADI’s mass org ops.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Glad you found us. Make sure to hang out in mumble, that’s where the action is at :slight_smile: And if you ever need a hand, or just want some company, don’t hesitate to ask. We are more than ready to jump in and help out with whatever you want to do. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Hi Vurdnarok, Welcome to the ADI. Let us know if you have any questions. There are many experienced players in the group that are willing to help out.

1 Like

Howdy Vurd!

I agree, his videos are awesome! SC is a great way to test out your new PC, that is for sure.

I look forward to seeing you in the Mumble soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Vurdnarok, nice to fly with you.

1 Like

Great to have you here, Vurdnarok. I enjoyed hanging with you last night.

1 Like

Hi Vurdnarok! Welcome to ADI and SC! I also love how this game blends exploration, commerce and combat. I hope to see you soon in the 'verse!

1 Like

I’ve only got the Aurora and the Freelancer atm, but am Loving the Cutlass and the Prowler! So cool!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Both the Prowler, and the Cutlass as great ships. I too love them! Glad to lend you them for a few flights if ever you need.

1 Like

Ah, everyone has a great of word for the cutlass and that prowler is lovely. I didn’t think much of it at first then flew it last week and it was lovely.

1 Like