Vorstellung / Say Hallo

Hi Guys, my Name is WhiteIvory (Dennis) :slight_smile: :smiley:

Im am from Germany and 40 years old. My farorite sports are Streetball and Am. Football

I like science fiction and as i saw that a game exist where i can fly in space and leave the spaceship i was “hin und weg” :yum:

A few years ago i played EVE Online and have a little bit experience.

WhiteIvory

Welcome to ADI, WhiteIvory! The verse of SC is something else. You get to fall in love with all aspects of it. Sometimes I fly around and tour different celestial bodies just to enjoy the scenery.

I hope to fly with you soon.

Hi Dennis, welcome to ADI

Welcome to ADI WhiteIvory! I’m glad you joined us and I look forward to flying with you in the 'Verse!

Welcome to ADI WhiteIvory. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to you learning about mining from ADI’s weekly mining operatios.

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! Always great to meet a fellow SciFi connoisseur. The Org Ops and trainings (see calendar) are great ways to experience all facets of the game with folks ready learn and teach. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

welcome to ADI ! SC is a great game…and the people here are great as well ! If you need anything feel free to shoot me a message ! see you around the verse!

thanks guys for the resonanz