ViciousTembo

I’ve been playing for about 2 weeks. I own the “company package”. I feel like this game will be great and what I’m looking for. Looking for a team to build and play with.

1 Like

Welcome aboard sir o7

I look forward to seeing you within the verse

Welcome ViciousTembo! We’re happy to have you aboard.

@ViciousTembo Welcome to ADI, we have a great team here for group play

welcome aboard ViciousTembo, very good to see another industrialist joining ADI ranks. See you in space o7

Welcome to ADI @ViciousTembo
Great to see new players joining the Org I’m sure you will fit right in, if you need anything at all please reach out and see you in the verse!

We are glad to have you as a part of our team, hope to see you out in the Verse!

Welcome in! Look forward to seeing you in the verse and grow :smile:

Welcome to ADI!

We host a lot of various events that involve team gameplay and communication. We have people from just about every timezone so you won’t have a deficit of people to gather together and go out into the 'verse.

See you out there, fly safe o7

Greetings @ViciousTembo

Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

Cheers

Hi and welcome to ADI @ViciousTembo
You’ll find a lot of people to hang around and play with here.

See you in the verse o7

Welcome to ADI @ViciousTembo!! You’re going to be able to make good use of all the ships that came with your Company Package at ADI because we have people here with interests in all types of play style in the 'Verse :slight_smile: Excited to hang out with you soon!
:taco:

Nice Package! ahem Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI Vicious. I look forward to seeing out on our Salvage events, every Wednesday.

I look forward to playing together. I never thought I would enjoy the “slow” gameplay like salvage, but this game is great at making all the different gameplay fun and engaging. I hope to see you in the verse.

Hello and Welcome to ADI ViciousTembo I look forward to playing with you. What is your Division? What is your favorite so far? How are you liking your ships so far?