Unknown source keeps sending "throttle up" [SOLVED]

Time and time again I’ll be sitting there with my HUD throttle at 0, I’m not touching any input devices (joystick, throttle, keyboard, nothin’) and suddenly the ship will go to max throttle. My only input devices are mouse, keyboard, and Thrustmaster T.16000m HOTAS. I’ve configured the HOTAS with SC Joystick Mapper, and only the TWCS throttle is mapped to any throttle command (abs.). I don’t think it’s faulty and sending stray throttle up commands, because I should see Mapper spontaneously reflect that in the Z Axis value when I sit and stare at it for a couple minutes straight.

This is making it impossible to safely test the game.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

(P.S. I’ve also posted this in the RSI forums here: robertsspaceindustries.com/spec … e-up/58202 )

Was it the decoupled issue as noted in the response to your RSI post?

Are you in 3.0 PTU? If so, I have the same issue.

I don’t think so. I think it’s something with the SC Joystick Mapper profile. For now, I’m just using the default joystick mapping without the TWCS throttle. I’m either using the joystick’s slider or W and S. I’ve had limited time with 3.0 so far, and a lot of that has been recovering from game crashes, lol.

Yes, 3.0 PTU. I’ve posted an issue to the author on GitHub that you might consider chiming in on: github.com/SCToolsfactory/SCJMa … /issues/61

Legatin, definitely go to the GitHub issue link and grab the zip file with the defaultProfile.xml. That seems to have resolved the issue for me.

Another solution for this is top hit left “Shift” key, that will reset your throttle and give you control back of your ship.