Trying to get on Mumble

Hi there ADI,

Well I haven’t been that active lately but I’m trying to get on Mumble to talk to everyone. Username is Spacep0d. I created a cert already, but the ‘connect’ button doesn’t light up.

Are you still on Mumble or do you use Discord more these days?

Thanks!

Spacep0d

We use mumble, please follow the instructions here: atlasdefenseindustries.com/about … tup-mumble

Hi Jay,

I followed those instructions but I still cannot get on. Can you check if I have permissions as user ‘Spacep0d’?

Thanks!

What is the error message that you’re getting?

I’m having the same issue. Mumble gives me a “Rejected, server connection rejected: wrong certificate or password.” and this pop up box:

“Wrong certificate or password for registered user. If you are certain this user is protected by a password please retry. Otherwise abort and check your certificate and username.”

I had access to ADI mumble a while ago (over a year since I logged) and I’ve changed machines and certificates since then.

Any help would be appreciated.

Go to server settings, add a 1 to the ‘username’ field and then connect, a staffer member will spot you and give you a handle resolving the problem.

Problem resolved, thanks to Novarider. Appreciate the help, see you in the 'verse.