TrakSuitHustle Introduction

Hey everyone, I’m just going through the onboarding process (thank you,

Natec22).
I got this invite through playing Star Citizen. I’ve only been playing for about 2 weeks.
Looking forward to meeting and connecting with some good people. I really don’t know what else to say. Thanks, everyone.

Welcome TrakSuitHustle, good to have you with us. If people are what you seek, this is most certainly the right place. I do hope to be flying with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

1 Like

Hope you have fun with us

Welcome to the Org and the verse. Don’t be afraid to ask questions in mumble.

Welcome to ADI TrackSuitHustle!!! We were all new to the game at one point. Heck, I’m still learning new things constantly about the game. Great to have you in the org and see you soon in the verse!

Welcome to ADI. It is awesome to have you with us. I am sure you will have a great time here. Let us know if you need anything. Will see you on Mumble

Welcome to ADI TrakSuitHustle. I’'m glad you joined the team. What division are you headed to? Mining & Salvage is where the cool kids hang out. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Welcome to the org @TrakSuitHustle. I see this from others, but I am interested as well. Which division will you be looking to participate in?

Good hustle !
Welcome to ADI safe me a tracksuit in the verse !
Meet ya there!

Welcome to the ORG,
Glad to have you with us.
We hold ops and certs which we post on the forums so keep an eye out.
We also have groups of people gathered fairly often so dont be shy and get stuck in.
Hope you enjoy yourself.

Welcome to ADI! Looking forward to flying along side in the verse!

Hi there @TrakSuitHustle and welcome to the org,

See you in the verse

Good meeting you last night Trak and look forward to flying with you out and around in the 'Verse and as always ask for backup as needed or if questions arise!

Welcome to the org! Hope to fly with you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI. You will have a great time it is a really good group of people. You can learn alot, ask question if you have them we have all been there. SC is crazy, theres alot to know and learn.

Hi @TrakSuitHustle and welcome to ADI
Way not good to have you and see you around…

Welcome aboard, @TrakSuitHustle. I’m starting around the same time as you, so hopefully we can fuck up instructionally for one another (though I think you’ve got a bit more time in SC than me). Cheers, man.

Welcome! I think you will have an easy time connecting with other members. Hope to see you in the Verse soon!

Welcome, Trak, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome to the Org Trak! Hope to see you in-game soon.