TKMiller reporting for duty

Hi, Im new here (just signed up) and pleased to meet you all!
I’m 31 years old, Dutch, and a former EVE player. AMA!

My fleet:

-Hull B
-Origin 300i
-Argo MPUV
-Aurora something someting (still need to buy one to get game access).

Miller out!

Hello TKMiller,

Welcome to ADI. Nice you join our org for your future SC journeys.

You got some ships for a good start in the game. Waiting for 3.0 to play more missions with transport ships.
IF you have any questions, join us in discord and mumble and don t forget to check our calendar for upcoming events.

See you soon around the verse.

Greetings and Welcome to ADI!

I am Demorte, very glad to have you join this great organization! I am newer to this community as well, but had found it to be one of the greaters communities I have ever been apart of in my gaming experience. If need someone to pal around with feel free to hit me up mate!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries TKMiller!

You have a Hull, does that mean that you are interested in doing some Commerce and Transport? What else interests you in SC?

Hi and welcome @TKMiller to ADI glad to see you on board and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hey @TKMiller,

Welcome to ADI. What type of career are you interested in playing in game? Let me know if I can assist you in any way as you become more familiar with ADI or Star Citizen. Also, check out our other supported games, Ark: Survival Evolved, and Hellion. Feel free to PM me or contact me on mumble.

Hey TKMiller and welcome to the family.

Make sure you drop in on Mumble and have a talk or two with our other members and get to know more people.

Hope to find you there soon.
Greetings from Switzerland

Thanks (and the rest of you as well ofcourse!) for the warm welcome.

And yeah, when I read the org page and saw the divisions, I instantly knew C&T was my thing. I want to combine cargo with other things, helping loading and unloading larger cargoships and exploration like stuff. Importing and growing exotic species of plants when/if that’s gonna be a thing. In short I prefer to do things that a) help the corp (cargo, support-crew, gunner etc.) and b) form a profitable chain of income for if that makes sense.

So yeah, I’ll have an Aurora by hand for fleet ops and stuff like that. But cargo kinda turns me on right now lol.

Hmmm hauling cargo…

Thanks man. In Eve:Online you’d call me a carebear, Redditors might accuse me of being a Healslut (which I’m not but is a thing, check it out, found out just now: reddit.com/r/HealSluts/), but on a more serious note: the prospec tof hauling cargo from small scale (Argo) to larger scale (Hull B) to huge scale (helping with loading Hull E’s etc.) seems like an extremely cool thing to do. And exploration is my thing as well, hopefully combining them.

(hm I need to stop comparing this to Eve all the time, need to leave the past behind and move on lol).

@ iDefenderz: will do, thanks for the advice!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to ADI TKMiller! Great to have you with us.

Welcome Aboard and to the Verse!