Tieberius

hi new to SC , from uk and am chef in real world :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome, Tieberius; glad to have you here! You’re joining at a great time…Star Citizen Expo with many ships to try. Hop in and ask as many questions as you need…we’re all here to help you enjoy the experience. See you around the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Tieberius84. Plenty of people to show you the ropes. Hope to see you in the 'verse soon
Herk

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Tieberius! Check out the certifications for some quality how-to information about SC. Don’t hesitate to ask questions.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Lots of great people here to help show you around the game!

1 Like

Real world? Oh, that place the shopping delivery man walks through before getting to my door… beyond my front door… Oooooooooooooh…
(Sorry I have an ankle injury and I’ve literally been in the house for a month, not even to the bin).
Anyway, welcome to ADI! Some of the other members are sane.

1 Like

Welcome! Let the butter vs. ghee for cooking steaks debate resume!

1 Like

It’s so weird to see my own name in big letters like that. Welcome to ADI Tieberius. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to crossing paths with you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, @Tieberius84! Look forward to seeing you online and getting to know you during ops.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Enjoy checking out all the ships available, there’s lots to play with :slight_smile: and we will be very happy to help you out with questions, and to show you around. See you in the verse!

1 Like

@Tieberius84 welcome to ADI! What kind of Chef? I did Line cooking for a year prior to enlisting! woo and I love eating food looks at large stomach a little too much at times :smiley: See ya in the 'verse!

1 Like

Hey jonesE, last night was so much fun :slight_smile: I’m at the moment a sous chef in a gastro restaurant i guess the way we are is in-between gastro and fine dining. Yeah I also have that problem lol as camera pans down to large tummy lol

nice! you looking to start ur own down the line? if so, whereabouts. :smiley: i like traveling for food

1 Like

Yeah one day thats the plan a nice little place somewhere just outside London along the coast, love being near the sea . You eaten at any cool places?

Ive eaten MREs in saddam’s palaces :wink: Eaten a few times at wahlburgers a few times. i like mom and pop places, feel like the food is more homey then big restaurants and all. but when I travel, i do try new places and foods. If its got 4 legs or more or no legs, theres a good chance ive eaten it.

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen @Tieberius84!

You picked an awesome org to get in to the game with. I highly recommend checking out the basic certifications to give you an understanding how to do things in game.

What have you been trying out?

Hey Tieberius, welcome to ADI.
Are you looking forwards to possibly being able to craft/cook ingame too? I’m certain CIG are planning something along those lines, but it may yet be a few years away in development. Admittedly, they didn’t share any concepts yet, so we have very little info.

See you in the verse again soon!

Hi ezz I’ve been doing some haulage missions but luckily enough when some adi members are on I’ve been invited to do some bounty/mercenary mission which was absolutely epic. I will check the certificates out. I was just wondering do people use gamepads for the on planet stuff?

Ah nice :drooling_face: , they opened a wahlburger here in London but I’ve not managed to go there yet because we’ve been in another lockdown. Yeah same pretty much eat anything . Where abouts are you from?

In the state of New Hampshire, about 1 hr north of Boston.