TheSpaceCoder Wallpaper Spotlights

As requested, here are the links to my wallpaper sets currently posted on the RSI Spotlight. Enjoy!

Sunsets of Stanton in 4K

3.5 Wallpapers

Soldiers of the Empire 4K

5 Likes

Such Joy!

So Wow!

Wow indeed. Incredible work. I’d love to have a screen saver that was a slide-show of those images. Not being able to code, that’s not something I can take on, but all those shots at beauties I wouldn’t mind seeing more often. Perhaps its something CIG might be interested in using to promote the game. I love your work.

Thank you for the kind words. If you are using Windows 10 I believe it has an option to switch the default screensaver to a custom slideshow.

1 Like

One more reason to get Win10.

It is pretty nice.

Great shots by the way coder!

Great stuff, Coder!

No need to be a programmer. Windows already has a picture slideshow screensaver. Put the pictures in a folder, tell it to use that folder, and boom.

Don’t need windows 10 either iirc

1 Like

UPDATE
Added a new set

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/citizen-spotlight/14732-Soldiers-Of-The-Empire-4K-Wallpaper-Set

raises his hand for a small question

Sorry for asking, since I never worked that much with the official RSI site in matters of publication.

So would you recommend that fan art that is published here, should also be published on RSI Forum?

Just asking because of interest.

I’m not sure I understand the question.

There is no relation between publishing fan art to ADI forums and RSI Spotlight.

So if you make fan art/screenshots/video by all means post them on the Spotlight.

1 Like

Thankies for the answer. It was just meant as some kind of orientation. Mostly I just kept the stuff I was doing limited to my own page or to the organization I was in. But publishing them on RSI site could be an interesting project too

If you have SC fan-art definitely share it on RSI. That’s the easiest way to be seen.

1 Like

Not that you haven’t practiced your craft and honed your skills but man, you’ve got an amazing gift @TheSpaceCoder. I love your wallpapers.

Thank you for the kind words @Mesachie

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/citizen-spotlight/16981-Birds-Of-Prey

Prowler set released.