Theoschh Introduction

Hello! I recently came back to SC and upgraded to the Avenger titan! Love the game and now with a new pc I can finally play it at a proper FPS.

About me: I am a swedish student (so younger than many here I would assume):smiley: (get to know me through voice comms instead of reading a wiki paragraph :wink:

I hope I will be flying with everyone here soon,

-Theoschh

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Theoschh. Iโ€™m glad you joined the team. I have the Titan too. I love it. I look forward to playing with you.

1 Like

Hey Theoschh and Welcome to ADI!,

Yeah the Avenger Titan is the safest ship to start with in game as it offers many options in game.

Be sure to check our calendar for the next Org Event, they are well organized and a very good way to meet and get to know other ADI members.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Theoschh! I also have the Titan, excellent little ship, great starter.

1 Like

Hey Theoschh! We have people here of many ages and quite a few Swedes, so I donโ€™t think youโ€™ll have any trouble finding people to play with in your own time zone and elsewhere. Stop by the Mumble server soon and weโ€™ll all get acquainted. Safe flying!

1 Like

Welcome back to the verse and welcome to ADI. See you out there,
Hercules

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! :slight_smile:

Titan is the best starter ship! :smiley:

Rico

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! That avenger is a nice ship.

1 Like

welcome to ADI , see you in the verse!