TheConvicted: Hi

Hi everyone
I’m TheConvicted and I’m hoping to be playing more Star Citizen/ DCS and other games in the near future!
So hopefully I’ll get to play with you guys soon.

Hi Theconvicted, welcome to the org. Great that you joined this nice group of people. Currently for me it’s SC all the way :wink:. Which division have you joined and in what role? See you soon on mumble! Bye changenl

Welcome!

Looking forward to talking to you in Mumble! Glad you’re here!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries,

Feel free to reach out to me if you need anything. I hope you find a good home here in ADI

I hope to see you in the PU mate. :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI (:

If you need help with anything, feel free to reach out to any of us. We’ll be glad to help!

Thanks guys, I look forward to catching everyone in PU too.
If I can sort the frame rate out… =)

Hey! Welcome to the group! And don’t worry if you don’t have time to fly the verse often! We are a life comes first Org so we understand that sometimes life keeps you busy! Though I do hope to see you around the verse soon! If you are ever looking to fly an Esperia Glaive let me know! I’m always trying to lend it out because I don’t use it enough myself lately!

Welcome to ADI theConvicted, wish I could help with the frame rate, but we will have to leave that in the capable hands of CIG for now lol. this is a great group and we are very active if you want to share your frustrations with others jump in the PU with us.

Hello TheConvicted and welcome to ADI! We’re glad to have you aboard. What styles of game play interest you most? If you have questions about ADI/SC feel free to ask away. You’re welcome to PM me here or in Discord any time.

Hopefully we get some quality updates this year so that we have more to do in the verse. I think there are a lot of people waiting for more updates before spending more time in SC. The good news is that whenever that time comes, you will have lots or orgmates ready to play with you. Welcome TheConvicted and see you in game!

Hi there TheConvicted. Welcome to the org. If you’re having some major FPS issues we have lots of people whom would love to assist.