The Introduction of Natec22

Hello everyone, I am Nate, username Natec22. I frequently play games such as Elite, Eve, And Freespace (1 and 2), and was pointed this way by a member of my corp on Eve. I am looking to learn the game as I am very new to star citizen.

welcome Nate, a ton of those skills transfer over. Now that you have a hotas it should be much smoother than the keyboard on freespace :wink:

Nate, its great to have you with us. From the sounds of things you have quite the love for Space Flighty Sim. You’ll find yourself in welcoming territory in both the game and the crew here in ADI.

Howdy, Nate. Good morning and welcome at Atlas Defense Industries and Star Citizen. Good to have you in the team. Since everyone here once started new, we all know how it feels. So do not hesitate to ask your questions.

Welcome, Nate, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Hey Nate, welcome to ADI. Hope to squad up with you in game soon.

Welcome Nate! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome Nate. You bring a lot of experience and will make a great addition to a great team. Looking forward to flying with you.

Welcome @Natec22 to Star Citizen and ADI!
See ya in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Nate! good to have you aboard.

Great to have you Nate!

Lots of cool mechanics and game play in Star Citizen, and lots of people willing to help and answer questions!

Jump in the Mumble - even if you just listen, it is a great way to pickup good practices, tips! Everyone is always helpful if you have questions! (I had lots!)

Welcome to the team, Nate! You’re bringing with you a wealth of experience in flight sims, but most importantly, Eve. We can’t know for certain how similar SC will be to Eve until the game is finished, but it’s a sure bet there will be many common elements. That said, don’t be afraid to suggest better ways for ADI to approach our tactics, strategies, or even diplomacy. We want this to be the best org possible and we’re going to need YOU and people like you to help us get there!

Welcome to ADI Natec. I look forward to crossing paths with you in game.

Hi and welcome to the verse. Hope to fly with you soon.