Tankheadz

Hello everyone Looking forward to getting to know and have fun with everyone

Welcome Tankheadz! What are you most looking forward to? Cargo or mineing? Dogfighting? FPS ground missions? No matter what someone is always willing to tag along and help. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI! I hope you enjoy your time here and get to experience multiple aspects of star citizen. See you in the verse!

Tankheadz welcome to ADI! What kind of game play are you most interested in trying out in Star Citizen?

Welcome aboard, Tankheadz.

Hey Tank! Glad to see you on mumble, I hope to get to do some more missions with you soon!

Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI Tankheadz. I’m glad you joined the team. I’ll see you in our mass ops.

Welcome to ADI! What kind of ship do you fly?

Hi Tankheadz and welcome to ADI. Hope to meet you on Mumble sometime!

I have a Cutty Black and a Prospector.

welcome to ADI my dude

Welcome to the club, Tankheadz! See you around the Verse.

1 Like

Welcome welcome, lets blow stuff up together soon

1 Like

Hey there. Welcome to the community! A lot of fun awaits you here. Don’t hesitate to ask us whenever you have questions. Let’s do missions together as soon as you are all set up. You’re gonna have a great time here brother!

1 Like

Hey tankheadz welcome to adi, you’ll have plenty of fun if i didn’t know any better and people are always playing ya.

Welcome aboard, reach out if you need any assistance. Check out marine training certs, and multicrew opportunities with org mates.

Welcome to ADI Tankheadz! Ok, just by the name I can tell you’re going to be a lot of fun in Mumble :wink:

Welcome, Glad you are here, If you ever want todo cargo runs just let me know, we can do some together, see you around.