Super frustrated

I just lost another 200k - after working a week (again) to earn it. Literally as SOON as I filled up the Freelancer, I got a 30k - everything is gone. again.

Can’t take this build ya’ll - see you in a few months.

You’re pointing to an important point Jonrec. This build is not cargo friendly.

Stick with missions and mining. Yes you’ll still get frustrated losing a hull full of agricium but at least you won’t lose credits.

1 Like

I hear you brother. I lost 200,000 credits to a crash too. What can you do but laugh it off and start over. It’s all pensionable service; well, pensionable in the volunteer free time sense. I’ll be here when you come back, still plugging away. Have a nice break.

1 Like

Jonrec, if you can not do mining or not your thing, do Corvalex cargo box missions, 6000 a pop. Granted not as much as Cat cargo runs but it is safe.

Yeah I feel your pain, personally I would just take the opportunity to sandbox, drive some rovers over Arcorp, try all the different missions etc and try not to worry about credits at all, that way leads to madness. We’re still a long way off persistence.

Having said that I still get greedy and do 200k runs in my Cat, I haven’t learnt my lesson yet, you’re not alone.

I feel your pain but on a micro level. I’ve used up all my credits on rifles that keep disappearing.