Sumo01 Introduction

Howdy! I recently joined SC and was glad to receive an invitation to join ADI. I just finished 26 years in the Marine Corps as a pilot and am now looking for something new to fly. SC is amazing! After flying the Mustang Alpha, I immediately had to get a TM Warthog to make it better. I love the possibility this universe has and can see how 3mil+ people have bought in. I have an Avenger Titan and a Vanguard Warden in the hangar and look forward to flying with a division of other pilots, and having the opportunity to crew on other ships too. Thank you and looking forward to flying with you soon! - Sumo01

1 Like

Welcome to ADI and thank you for your service Sumo01. I’m glad you joined the team. I love my Avenger Titan and have a Vanguard Warden as well. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI @Sumo01! I’ll see you out there in the verse.

Say when and I’ll be there! I’m looking forward to it!

1 Like

Welcome! We have amazing organization our air ops are freaking amazing. Do you have a HOTAS yet?!

Rico

welcome to adi ! see you soon in the verse

Hey Sumo! Glad to have you aboard - hope you got some questions answered playing with us last night. Since during your onboarding you didn’t yet have full forum access to view some of the posts I was linking for you, wanted to put them here in case you wanted to check them out later:

For Marine & Formation Flying certs you’ll see upcoming sessions posted in the Fleet Security subforum with the training tag. Look forward to flying in the 'verse with you!

2 Likes

Hi Sumo01 and Welcome to ADI!

Be sure to check the Forum Calendar to take part in the next Org Op! They are really well planned and provides the opportunity to get know other ADI members to. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Sumo01, Welcome to ADI, I’m looking forward to meeting you on mumble and 'verseside :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Sumo01, looking forward to flying with you in the verse. Sharpe

2 Likes

Wow, small-ish world. I retired from 26 years as an AF pilot, primarily in C-130 variants (hence the name in SC), but also in C-17 and trainers (T-37, T-38, T-1). When I was at Yokota, our Squadron call signs (for locals or within Japan) was Sumo. I was Sumo51. Anyway, welcome to ADI. Looking forward to chatting with you on Mumble.

2 Likes

Rico, I have a TM Warthog. Just finished importing a SC profile and testing it out. Love it!

1 Like

Hercules, I commanded a USMC squadron on Okinawa, callsign Sumo and I was Sumo01 there. Small world!

Welcome! Since nobody else has asked, I have to know. What did you fly?!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Sumo.

1 Like

Most of my time was in the KC-130J, with some time in MV-22.

2 Likes