Steamgage

Hey everyone my name is Steamgage.
I am a star citizen fan and love the scenic views in this game.
Enjoy the mining and helping out where needed always up for a tour or adventure !

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI @Steamgage! What is your favorite shop so far?

We could always use more people who are eager to help out, or have adventures with. Welcome to ADI.

1 Like

Thanks a lot guys ! excited to be here !

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!
Join us in Mumble if you need a party, there’s somebody there every minute of every day.

See you in the verse

1 Like

Will do i will be on Sunday morning :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Steamgage. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in the game.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Steamgage!

It is a beautiful and mostly seamless game and will only continue to get better and more immersive.

I hope to see you around soon!

1 Like

Welcome to the org!

1 Like

Welcome, @Steamgage! How long have you been “rocking” out in the Verse?

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Steamgage, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

1 Like

Hey there @Steamgage!

Welcome to Atlas Defence Industries
If you need and hand or want someone to talk too feel free to message me on here or discord or alternativly come find me on mumble and Ill be sure to have a chat
Have Fun!
Ghillie

1 Like

@Steamgage welcome to ADI! Should look into M&S Division, they are our mining guys and experts!
see ya in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Mining is always fun, and it makes some good money. If you ever need advice, we have lots of veteran miners who would be happy to help you out. (I am not one of them :smiley: ) I am always up for exploring and touring around, so when ever you see me, feel free to tag along as I go find new sights to see. See you in the verse!

Definitely thank you!! :grin:

Welcome Steamgage. Hope to see you in the verse
Herk

1 Like

Hello Steam!
I’m a miner specifically and also in the Division, let me know if you need any help or tips!

Great :+1: i will keep that in mind thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes