Stage's Intro

Hello Im new to SC, im 21 and am glad to be here thats all I can think to say at the moment and thank you again for having me here.

2 Likes

Hello Xero_Stage, welcome to ADI! In the org we are here to help you in any way, so even if you are starting as a complete newbie, you’ll get the hang of everything pretty quick. If you have any questions about anything, don’t hesitate to ask anyone to help you :). I am glad to meet you and hoping to see ya in the Verse sometime!

Hi Xero_Stage! Would you be put out if we called you Xero? Like icy said, we are all in this together, so speak up if you’ve got questions about anything, hit an odd bug and need a workaround, want to try out a different ship to see what it’s like, whatever. And definitely give some of the formal training classes a try, formation flying and marine training are a blast if one of them suits your schedule. We’re a little slower tempo over the summer but things pick up again in September. Hope to run into you in public gaming so we can get introduced - cheers!

Hello Xero_Stage, nice to have you with us. As the chaps said, We are all here to help, we can guide you round the Verse, showing you the best bits, and all the really useful info created to make the game better, there is alot of it ! See you in the verse soon ! Sharpe.

Hi @Xero_Stage welcome to ADI. What ship are you enjoying atm?

Hello!

I’m glad you checked the link to the org and decided to join us :slight_smile:
I’m sure we’ll have lots of fun together.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries and to Star Citizen Xero! Ask around mumble, the discord, or here on the forums if you need a hand or for backup out in the 'Verse.

Welcome to ADI Xero_Stage. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Welcome to ADI!

Super nice to meet you. Please reach out if you need anything. Fly safe!

instead of xero i prefer stage the xero part is an old name from long ago and i plan on keeping the name stage.

1 Like

im enjoying the drake cutlass rn the only other ship i have other than the mustang alpha

2 Likes

Cutlass is one of the best all rounders, you can bounty, mission and put a ROC in the back… See you in the verse soon. Sharpe