SspacemanSspiff Here..

Hi Guys,

Looking forward to joining (hopefully) and traversing the verse with you all, not at the same time of course, as my ship will be full of cargo!

S.

Welcome aboard Spiff! glad to have you with us, I enjoyed talking with you earlier and taking you through your Onboarding, please feel free to look me up here or on Mumble if you need any help or have any questions, see you in the Verse’

Hi Spiff,

Welcome to ADI. Have you thought about what division you want to join? I’m in Fleet Sec myself. looking forward to flying with you.

Hey Sspaceman! Welcome aboard. You are joining us in time to help us test all of the progress on the game as it comes out this year. I’m pretty excited about all of the new mechanics and ships that we are supposed to see this year. I hope you are, too. Don’t be a stranger on mumble or discord. We are an active community of good people and that is when the magic happens. We are glad that you are now a part of it. See you in the verse.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries SspacemanSspiff!

Thank you for taking the time to do your onboarding with me today, it was good to get to know a bit about you. I look forward to doing some space trucking with you and I am sure we will run into each other in all of our various shared interests in the game. See you around the verse!

Hi spacemanspif,

Welcome to ADI great that you’ve joined. We’ll have your back while transversing! Bye changenl

Welcome to ADI, Spiff! We’re glad to have you on the team and we can always use more cargo haulers! If you have any questions about SC or ADI please don’t hesitate to let us know. You’re welcome to PM me any time here or on Discord.

Welcome spaceman! I’m sure everyone has been kind to you here! What kind of ship are you currently flying? Since you mentioned cargo I’m sure you have something decent to haul that stuff around in!

Welcome

Hello and welcome to ADI! Happiness is a full cargohold that gets delivered successfully! See you in the Verse!

Hello and welcome to ADI,

First off - Great name! I’m a big fan and grew up with Calvin and Hobbes.

Second - What ship are you thinking of buying / working towards?