Squidhead's Introduction

Hey, I’m Squidhead.

Looking forward to taking part in organised play. My hanger is a bit of a mess at the minute, but eventually it’ll be a fighter (obviously the Buccaneer), a prospector or a vulture and a medical ship (probably the Apollo) depending on the route they take for medical. I’ve been a backer since 2015, but only recently got into the verse due to having a potato pc.

See you around :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Squidhead, welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Hi Squidhead and welcome to ADI.

Be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

1 Like

Hi @Squidhead, welcome to ADI. Which Apollo version are you looking to get? I believe that there might be some tricks for accessing one or the other.
See you in Mumble!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Squidhead. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

1 Like

potato pc LoL

Welcome to ADI

2 Likes

Hey there, Squidhead. Welcome to ADI. With both the Prospector and Vulture in your hangar, I am assuming you went Mining and Salvage. But, +1 on the Buc. Drake’s ships might not look like much, but I’m a fan. If you ever decide to move over to Mission Support Services, your Apollo will be welcome with open arms. :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Heck yeah another Buccaneer pilot! Welcome to the Org Squidhead :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome! Yes sir, I bought a new computer just for this game because mine was a potato. Money well spent. Hope to see you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome Squidhead. Six years a backer, that’s awesome. Another 6 and we’ll make it to Beta! LOL. See you in the 'verse.
Hercules

1 Like

@Squidhead, welcome to ADI! You’ll love the organized operations we run here.

1 Like

Heh. Welcome aboard, Squidhead. We got similar taste in ships - curious to find out if the Vulture is as bloodthirsty a ship as the Prospector I got as a loaner for it. Prospector has killed me more times than anything else in this game, bar none. :3 If you want the Medivac over the base Apollo there’s a little game you play to qualify for it, Glajjan should have the link for you if you ask nicely.

Hey Squid :slight_smile: Welcome aboard. I feel you about having a potato PC, and I too have been a backer for some time but have only been deep into SC fairly recently. If you need any help, don’t be afraid to ask.