sprteam Greetings!

My id is sprteam, I am an arma 3 player, looking forward to meet new friends!

Welcome to the org!

Welcome. And you’ll find plenty of arma, and other fps, players in ADI. Many of us are looking forward to Star Marine.

Welcome to ADI, Sprteam.

Howdy sprteam!! Welcome to the family :slight_smile:

Welcome to the family sprteam!

There are a bunch of us that wholly enjoy FPS titles, so ask around when you pop on mumble for folks to play with.

Hey there SPRTeam - I am happy to see you made your way over to the forums from Live Chat Support yesterday evening.

As promised, I passed your diplomatic request along to our S-5 Staff and Sr Staff.

As I noted before, please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns - though please do keep in mind that many of our staff members (including the S-5 director) are on holiday at the moment and may have limited opportunities to make contact.

Thank you in advance for your patience.

Welcome to ADI, sprteam! Plenty of us spent a lot of time in Arma 3. You’re in good company here!

Welcome to ADI, sprteam! Did you go marines?

Welcome sprteam,

Looking forward to see you in the verse and to get to know you on mumble.

Welcome to ADI sprteam!

I hope you like it as much as we do and, despite not playing Arma, I look forward to playing with you soon.

Cheers!

Welcome Sprteam!

Happy Holidays and thank you for your interest in ADI! You’ve come to the right place looking to make friends, and more. :smiley: Almost all of us here have the same style of game play and look to be part of something more that any “One” person can be within SC…so I hope you’re looking for more than just making friends, cause you’ll get it! :laughing:

Once you’re settled in, be sure to continue to hop on Mumble in order to help familiarize yourself with the many members we have. This will help you get to know a lot of our members who are highly active ATM, We also host a Friday night flight night where you can grasp a lot more of what SC has to offer if you don’t already, but more importantly, you’ll learn how ADI conducts some activities within a flight/group of members. Once 2.6 and eventually 3.0 are released we’ll be kicking a lot more SC time in than we are already, and these training nights/weekends will help you in the long run. What division/role are you looking at teaming up with within ADI?

Hope to see you in the verse! Let us know if you have any other questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1