SpacemanBill - Introduction

Easy going gamer, playing more for fun rather than to win.

4 Likes

Welcome @SpacemanBill!

I feel you with that statement. Always a good time in Mumble in my experience. Hope to travel with you in the 'verse.

1 Like

@SpacemanBill, welcome to ADI! Great talking with you in Mumble. Welcome to SC and to the Org.

For the rest of ADI. Bill was literally downloading the game for the first time as he was joining. Please reach out and assist him in getting snapped in when you see him. Good dude from my interactions.

Welcome to the team yet again Bill! look forward to learning the Verse with you man.

1 Like

Hi Bill, Welcome to ADI! What gameplay loops are you most interested in?

1 Like

Howdy!

You will find a lot of us are very easy going, we are all here to have fun in this game.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

1 Like

Always great to see easy going folks! Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

@SpacemanBill, welcome to ADI! You will find we do have a lot of fun here, sometimes losing a ship can be fun when you are with other people!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. Be sure to hop on mumble if you have any questions or want to party up. It’s a great way to meet other members and learn about the game. I hope to see you there. Take care.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! When you play this game for fun, you have already won :smiley: Don’t hesitate to ask anyone if you have any questions, we are happy to help out. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Hello SpacemanBill, Welcome to ADI! Let us know if you have any questions about the game or setup. Lots of knowledgeable members willing to assist. See you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @SpacemanBill! And welcome to the best damn space sim as well! Some light reading that might help you get started in the verse, we have some self certs that you can complete on your own and will give you a good baseline in the game. They can be found here. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI SpacemanBill. I’m glad you joined the team.

Welcome to ADI @SpacemanBill and yes I also play for fun but I also like to play to win so I’d like to see you around to see what kind of fun we can have.

Not 100% certain what a gameplay loop is, but I’m interested in the commerce and transportation side of things. Generally anything support related.

1 Like

Better to be easy going! You live longer, stress less, and it’s more fun to be laid back. Plus if you’re not having fun then the games kinda lacking its core dynamic isn’t it? Welcome to the Org Bill.

1 Like