Sp3ctreWinree

Hello! I’m Sp3ctre, I am looking to join a military-style org so that I can have a solid group to play with. I’m very interested in joining ADI as it fits my play style as well as being a current service member, I feel I will fit in nicely.

4 Likes

Welcome Sp3ctre! It was great talking with you and I think you’ll be an excellent fit in ADI! Once you get full Discord and Forum access we’ll get you introduced to the marine team and started on the way
:smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Sp3ctre. We are very much a military style org with quite a few of us having served and some that are currently serving. You will fit in just great here.

1 Like

Welcome aboard! ADI definitely sounds like the right spot for you. Are you more interested in boots on the ground or more dogfighting/aerial combat?

1 Like

Boots on the ground for sure

3 Likes

Hey Sp3ctre you have picked the rite ORG to join for military style anything! Im a part of our C&T Division if you have any questions or need any help regarding transporting of cargo or vehicles let me know and Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Welcome. Definitely sounds like you will enjoy the crew. See you online!

1 Like

Welcome to the party Sp3ctre hope you brought more chips and beer.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI

1 Like

Greetings,
Welcome to ADI! Thank you for your service. I hope to see you around the 'verse.

1 Like

Welcome! We’ve got allot of active military and veterans here at ADI and I’m sure you’ll feel right at home. See you in the verse!