Some new guy

Hey!

New to the game, excited at the potential it has. Look forward to progressing with all of you!

Tetren

post aproved during onboarding

Welcome to ADI Tetren!

Don’t hesitate to join the conversations in mumble and discord. We don’t bite and we are eager to get to know our new guys. We have multiple scheduled gaming events every week such as the flight night in Star Citizen which is twice every Friday. There are two for both EU and US time zones but you can always join both no matter where you live.

You are always welcome to ask any questions by PM or talking/typing in a chat room, but be aware, that there are few channels with different topics & general rules such as:
The Blackwell’s is for off-topic and preferably no Star Citizen talk at all.
The Star Citizen Chat / org chat is for Star Citizen topics, ships and etc.
The Gameroom is for other games discussion and public playing, although if you play with a mate and you talk about the game in mumble whilst playing it, it would be better for you two to move down to a games channel for 1) clear communications for you two, 2) not interrupting the chat of others in the channel.

All of the channels above are in discord and mumble and those are our primary lounges.

Hi and welcome to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you

Welcome ADI, Tetren. See you in mumble

Hey Tetren, glad to have you as a member of ADI! We’re looking forward to getting to know more about you and logging some flight time in with you.

Let us know if you need anything!

Welcome to ADI Tetren!

Welcome to ADI, SC is going to be great and is already pretty fun feel free to look me up always looking for a wing man.