Snow033

Hello all,

Like everyone else posting here im a new prospect to ADI. I have been following SC for a while now. My current ship line up includes:
Cutlass Black - Aurora LN - Nox
Not really sure what my niche will be in game yet, but always envisioned it something like a Han Solo. Havent got mumble set up yet (been filling out most of this at work) but ill get it ASAP. Looking forward to making some good friends and adventuring the verse together.

Glad to see you get an app up here Snow! Looking forward to seeing you up to speed, make sure you finish up the app and head into Mumble for onboarding when you get the chance.

See you in the verse!

Notuh

Welcome to ADI Snow! About going Han Solo, just make sure not to get caught while smugling, we prefer not to get a bad rep ingame, both in relation to NPC, and players. See you in the 'verse!

Hi Snow033,

Glad to have you with us. Like you, I’m looking forward to hanging around with some great people. ADI has a strong community and it only gets better with time. Looking forward to get to know you more in game.

Hello Snow033,

Welcome to ADI.
I hope to see you soon in discord-mumble. Feel free to contact us if you need help or infos.
See you around the verse.

Hello Snow033! Welcome to ADI, we’re glad to have you with us. I am sure that you’ll fit right in here with us no matter where you may find your niche in 'verse. Han Solo has been a hero of mine since my early childhood, though I find myself aligned more with the Empire these days. I hope to see you in Mumble! Fly Safe.

Hello Snow033,
Welcome to ADI. I’m glad you’re here. There’s no rush on finding a niche, and we do offer a lot of opportunity here. You will make it what you want. Have fun and remember to use our various forums (Mumble, Discord & ADI Forum) to connect with others.