Slippery_Cacti Introduction

Hello, I have been playing star citizen for a few years and have experience in just about everything it has to offer. I am looking forward to joining up with ADI and getting into the verse with you all.

Welcome to ADI @Slippery_Cacti
Great to have you onboard, if you need anything at all please reach out and I will see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Slippery_Cacti!

Glad to have you aboard! Welcome!

Glad to have you at ADI! Hope to see you around :smile:

Welcome to ADI!

Let us know if you need any help getting settled in your new community!

Fly safe o7

Greetings,

Welcome to ADI! Glad to have you on board, what have you been enjoying most about the game so far?

Cheers

Welcome aboard Slip, you’ll like it here in ADI and learn a lot more and way faster about SC.
See you in space!

Welcome to ADI @Slippery_Cacti! Happy to have you onboard with us! Hopefully I’ll get to hang out with you in the 'verse soon :slight_smile:
:taco:

Welcome @Slippery_Cacti I will see you in the verse

Hi @Slippery_Cacti and welcome to ADI.
It’s great having experienced players filling the ranks.

See you in the verse o7

Welcome to ADI! Glad to have you and look forward to seeing you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI! I look forward to flying with you!

Welcome to ADI Slippery_Cacti. Be sure to sign up and join in our fun; Salvage events, combat pilot training, flight training, marine training and org ops. There’s something for everyone here.

That’s awesome. We always welcome new talent. What type of flying and gameplay do you enjoy the most?

Hello and welcome to ADI Slippery_Cacti. I enjoyed the Idris Experiment and look forward to playing with you again. What is your Division? What is your favorite ship so far?