SkyTheGuy Intro

Hey hey! Im Sky The Guy!
I was thrown this way by DarkMyth (my coworker) who said this is a great chill bunch of people to explore the universe with. Ive only been playing Star Citizen for about a month but came from Elite Dangerous, of which I played for 6 years.

My interests in Star Citizen are currently Combat and Trading but that could change based on what my skills dictate im good at. I fly with a HOTAS so I can be pretty slippery when someone thinks I want a hug with their cannons.

Im willing to join up for any activity/expedition to get my exposed to all aspects of Star Citizen and see what I like the best. See you out there!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI SkyTheGuy. I’m glad you joined the team. I’m ever so pleased to be your onboarder. Have a great time.

Hi @SkyTheGuy, welcome to ADI. What ship are you enjoying atm?

@FatHeadedZebra The Aegis Avenger Titan

Hey Sky! Welcome to ADI! This is indeed a really nice community. I am sure you’ll find your way here, everyone is quite helpful and very welcoming. Don’t be afraid to ask for help if you need it :slight_smile: o7

1 Like

Hey hey back at you! I was a refugee from Elite when I found SC too - love the game but the management there doesn’t seem to have the players’ best interests in mind sometimes. I do miss some of the ship designs - the Nomad is a bit Asp-inspired, but what I really would love is a Krait-alike of some sort. Who knows what the future’ll bring for SC’s fleet. The Avenger’s a great multi-role all-rounder, though, I hope you’ll be happy with it. Maybe we’ll see you on one of our ops or training sessions sometime soon, would love to have you! Cheers. :slight_smile:

Hi SkyTheGuy and welcome to ADI.

Be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

Welcome to ADI! Always fun to chat with ED players to hear about the differences :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI!