SilentShiine reports in!

Greetings everyone,

My name is Alexander (Call me Shiine tough :smiley: ), I am 21 years old and live in Switzerland.
I’m working as a Civil Engineering Draftsman as of now and I am enjoying my Workplace everyday.

My gaming background includes about anything, from Arcade FPS to Mil-Sim ArmA 3, Sim-Racing or Grand Strategy like the Total War series.

I’m pretty new to Star Citizen and was amased at the level of detail this game entails. Being a proud owner of a F7C-S Hornet I want to put it to good use for ADI’s cause!

See you guys in Space!

Welcome! Thank you for your interest in our organization! if you havent already please hop onto our mumble server and make sure you have your ADI side application and your RSI side application in !
Again welcome, if you have questions feel free to PM me.

Welcome SilentShiine,

glad to have you on board. Hopefully you were able to get your application in per Northbridge and get on boarded. Once you’re all set, be sure to hop into Mumble from time to time in order to help familiarize yourself with a few of the other players; it will help. Once again, glad to have you, and I look forward to playing with you in the future!

-Hyndrosa1

Welcome to ADI Shiine. Looking forward to flying with you. :sunglasses: