Signing in

Hi moongoof here… you’ll see me crashing into every object imaginable !!

Lol Welcome to ADI. We’ll try our best to aid you in learning to fly properly. You’ll be a pro in no time. Good to have you aboard. See you in the verse.

-Saphnon

Welcome to ADI Moongoof, can we possibly ask that you direct your crashing into objects, to be directed at our enemies?

Welcome to ADI moongoof. I look forward to running into you.

Welcome to ADI moongoof. May the crashing be ever in your favor.

welcome moongoof, don’t worry about crashing into things the npc does that for you haha

lol welcome moongoof and we will make sure we help you out on how to do a graceful landing unless crashing is a joy for you.

Welcome!! We’ve all been there, I still manage to hit an astroid now and then when the light is just right and I can’t see it. We got certifications to be help us learn together how to make our ships behave :slight_smile: see ya out in the verse!

Nice intro… Please remember to announce take offs and landings so I can give you a wide area or we will probably find each other in a fireball the way I fly…

Welcome moongoof, We can certainly help show you how to avoid such things and be a top notch pilot in no time. See ya in the verse!

Haha nice. Hello Moongoof and welcome. Please don’t crash into me :smiley: haha

Hey Moongoof, welcome to ADI.
Are you sure your not me, because that sounds a lot like me. Hop on mumble and come hang out, we dont bite.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome to moongoof hopefully we can get that solved… hahaha

Welcome to the org moongoof. Looking forward to crashing into things together.

:), always willing to help those out there learn to fly more. with any flight model, or flight sim you have to go out there and do it.

Welcome to ADI! I can fly just fine, in open space, and as long as I don’t need to land. I crash a little less than I used to, but it’s still a struggle. Hope to go crashing with you soon!

Hi, and I’m happy to meet you! Don’t worry, I crash into tons of stuff too. It gets easier though. Look forward to crashing (flying) with you soon! :stuck_out_tongue: