Shaggy2922's Introduction

Hello everyone, my name is Shaggy. I’m from England and have been playing Star Citizen on and off for the past 2 years. I now want to experience all the game can offer! I’ll be heading off to university very soon and wanted to be part of an org before I left (and might not be able to play the game).

Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Shaggy

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI shaggy2922. I’m glad you’ve joined the team. I look forward to running into you in-game. What ship are you running with presently? What’s your favourite style of game play? Don’t be a stranger, inquiring minds want to know.

I currently have a Cutty black and a Avenger Titan Warlock. I’m not really sure on what my favourite style is yet but flying missions and/or doing ground assaults sounds appealing. But I’ve done a bit of mining in the past and I’m sure exposure to other styles would be great!

Hi shaggy2922 and welcome to ADI.

Be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

1 Like

Welcome Shaggy! The Warlock is now an interceptor class ship, it has amazing acceleration and deceleration :smiley: Pulls 21Gs!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @shaggy2922.

1 Like

Warlock seems to be getting more and more popular these days… I’m pretty partial to the Cutty, though. Both great choices. Sorry we missed you this morning to complete your sign on process in Mumble - things are a little slower generally until September, as a lot of folks are away for the summer. Hope we get a chance to connect with you soon!

2 Likes

welcome to ADI , see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI, I look forward to flying with you in the verse soon !! in the UK

Hi Shaggy, welcome to ADI. Enjoy Uni!

Welcome to ADI! See you in the Verse soon

Welcome to ADI Shaggy! You’ll definitely be able to find a playstyle you like and get to know many new people here!