Scobit Says hello

Hey everyone im Scobit or Sco if you like i just joined up on SC and got an invite to the ORG glad to be here.

Scobit, Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI. I think you’ll be a great fit. We get lots of new members so feel free to ask any questions that you may have. You can pm me directly with anything or talk to me in mumble.

Welcome to the verse and if you need a wingman send me a shoutout.

Hello Scobit and welcome to ADI. If you need any help with the game don’t hesitate to ask anyone on Discord or Mumble. Another way to learn some basics of the game is to join us during a mission Saturday or for some training!

HI Scobit - welcome onboard!

Greetings Scobit, glad to see you in the org, and will be looking for you on mumble and in the ‘verse’

Hi and welcome @Scobit to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon