Saying Hello

Hello my name is darbbo and I’ve been a member of Star Citizen for a year or two but only recently have been playing lately since the game runs much better on an SSD. I had 3 Org invites ingame but upon reading that ADI does not allow piracy, I said this is the one for me.

3 Likes

Glad to have you with us Darbbo.

See you in the verse.

Greetings from Switzerland

Welcome Darbbo! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home. What ships are you currently flying and area of gameplay that interests you the most? Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Darbbo. I’m glad you joined us. Yes, piracy and grieving are not tolerated in ADI. We’ve got a lot of experienced players here and they’re only to happy to answer your questions and help you advance in the game. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI Darbbo! congrats on the pc upgrade as well!

Hello Darbbo and welcome to ADI! Glad that we can offer something you stand for and its great to hear you have your build up and running! See you in game!

Hey Darbbo! Welcome to ADI, glad to have another anti-piracy member on board. Have fun, and see you out there in the Verse.

Welcome to ADI, Darbbo! Always nice to see another fellow anti-piracy player. :smiley:

Welcome Darbbo! Glad to see you;re like minded. There are tons of things to do in this game without resorting to piracy. Good to have you with us!

Welcome to ADI Darbbo :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Hi Darbbo! Welcome aboard! Yeah I agree with you. One of the best feelings in this game is if and when you come across some pirates or griefer types and you put a call out and 3 or 4 dudes jump in and help smoke the guy. Everyone here has your back and it’s awesome! o7.

Welcome back Darbbo! What ship(s) do you have? Glad to have you back and see you in the Verse shortly!

Greetings and welcome Darbbo, glad to have you with us here at ADI! I’m looking forward to meeting you and to be soon flying with you here in the 'verse.

Hey Darbbo glad to have you with us.
We will make the pirates rue the day they mess with us, lol.
Hope to fly with you in the verse soon.
check out the org ops once we start doing them again after things have settled a bit after patch 3.5.

Welcome to ADI, Darbbo! I look forward to seeing you out there with us!

Glad to hear you detest piracy as much as we do! Welcome to Atlas and back to SC now that your computers up and runnin. We’re all pretty friendly here so feel free to ask for backup or questions you may have Darbbo :slight_smile:

Hi Darbbo looking forward to flying you soon :smiley:

Hazard

Welcome Darbbo! I look forward to flying with you soon. See ya in the verse

Thanks. I currently have a Connie and a Drake Dragonfly.

Thanks. Currently I have a Connie and a Drake Dragonfly.

1 Like