SaveryAvery

Hey im a friend of aqqebz I too enjoy long walks on delamar.

2 Likes

Hi Avery! Glad to have you aboard. Welcome to ADI.

Great to have you on the team old chum, welcome to ADI.

SaveryAvery, welcome to ADI. There is no better way to experience SC than with a dedicated, active crew, and that is exactly what you have joined. Any particular aspects of the game which you enjoy or ships you like to fly most often? Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome to ADI SaveryAvery :slight_smile:

Nice to talk with you in the onboarding.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome aboard, SaveryAvery! Great to have you with us!

Welcome aboard to ADI SaveryAvery, excellent to have you here! Looking forward to flying with you soon here in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI SaveryAvery. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI SaveryAvery, glad you have a friend here already, be prepared to make plenty more.

Welcome SaveryAvery! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home, what ships are you flying and area of gameplay that interests you the most? Hope to see you in the Verse!

Welcome aboard to ADI, Avery! We are glad that you chose us and looking forward to answer your questions. See you on delamar, with my walking boots.

Hey SaveryAvery! Welcome to ADI and I hope you make a lot more new friends here.

Welcome to ADI SaveryAvery. We are happy to have you with us and hope that we can make you feel as at home as possible. If you have any questions, just ask. See you in the verse.

Hello Savery and welcome to ADI! Stick around and those long walks will get you more action in ADI! The leadership and members, here in ADI, are awesome! There are plenty of things to do, like cert training and Ops. Be sure to check them out! See you in game!

Welcome to ADI! Tis a great group to be a part of and I look forward to seeing you out there with us!

Glad to have you part of our team with ADI, see you in the verse

Well it IS Delamar’s scenic beauty. lol Welcome aboard the Org.

Welcome to ADI SaveryAvery! I’m sure you’ll have plenty of time for long walks and mountain hikes here in ADI!

Welcome aboard to ADI SaveryAvery! Along with Aqqebz, we are glad that you chose ADI as your SC Home! What ships do you have and do you have a career focus? If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here, Discord, or Mumble. Hope to see you soon in the Verse!

Avery,

Welcome to the Org man. Let me know if you need someone to hold you hand on those long walks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, I’m sure I can find someone :woman_genie:. If you need someone to watch you back in a firefight I could come personally.:wink:

Honorspren