Sandman008 Intro

Hey everyone! Name is Sandman, but handle in game is Sandman008. Been in SC for 3.5 years now and enjoy the combat/exploration side of the game. Looking forward to playing with yall!

Welcome to ADI! Look forward to seeing you in the verse and explorering and pathfinding new ways!

Enter the Sandman! :wink: Welcome to ADI! I look forward to flying on your wing o7

Same! Thanks!

Exit light!!! Thanks and o7!

Sandman,

3.5 years huh, glad to know your going to be able to bring some valuable experience into the org.

Welcome aboard

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Sandman008. I look forward to seeing in our org ops.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI O7
lots to shoot at out in the verse so you should get your fill :wink:

1 Like

Welcome @Beep_Beep_Im_A_Sheep to ADI
Great to see a few years under your belt, if you need anything let us know and see you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome @Beep_Beep_Im_A_Sheep to ADI! I’m looking forward to more exploration in the game for some chill roaming around and seeing cool things :smiley: Hope to see you soon in Mumble and the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Sandman! We’ve got a great group of pilots that have combat and formation practice weekly. Be sure to check those sessions out.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! I look forward to exploring the universe with you!

Welcome to the Org! Hope to see you in the Verse!

Greetings Sandman008,

Welcome to ADi - looking forward to exploring the verse with ya.

Cheers

Hello @Beep_Beep_Im_A_Sheep and welcome to ADI, with what you enjoy ADI is going to be a great org for you. If you have any questions feel free to reach out. Hope to see you in the verse!!

Welcome aboard and I look forward to seeing you in the Verse.

@Beep_Beep_Im_A_Sheep looking forward to seeing you in the ORG, years of combat experience is going to be a great addition to the team.

Welcome Aboard

@Beep_Beep_Im_A_Sheep great to have you here, and looking forward to some exploration down the road

Welcome to ADI!
Ever need anything give me a shout happy to help