Sal902

I’m really looking forward to joining such an organized and well made company. Can’t wait to join and I am an avid gamer and love anything space themed.

Hey Sal,

Welcome to ADI! Looking forward to having you on the team and hope to connect with you in some of our other space games too :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI Sal902 you are in good company and have joined a group ready for the future of Star Citizen, jump in with us on mumble when you get time. See you around

Welcome to ADI Sal902! You have indeed joined a fantastic group of players and I’m sure you’ll enjoy exploring the verse with us. If you have any questions about ADI or SC please feel free to PM me here on the forums or in Discord. What type of game play interests you?
Welcome again!

Welcome to ADI Sal, we are glad you have joined our ranks! :smiley:

Hi sal902,

Great you joined our org! Which division did you join and in what role? See you soon on mumble.

Bye changenl

Welcome aboard Sal902! glad you decided to join Atlas Defense Industries, we have quite a diverse group here, if you have any questions or need help feel free to look me up, here, or on Mumble… see you in the Verse’