Rio24's Intro

Hi everyone This is literally my first day with the game and I was fortunate enough to be approached by your Org. I am truly excited and grateful. My main goal Is to meet others and enjoy everything S.C. has to offer. I hope to become proficient in ground operations and with the small arms. I never fancied myself to be a pilot so we’ll see what happens…lol
again its great to be here and thanks for taking the time to invite me in.

1 Like

Hi Rio24 and welcome; glad you stopped by to say Hello. ADI is great place to learn, grow, and have fun with others in Star Citizen and beyond. Be sure to hop into Mumble and to get started with the org. If you need assistance, click on the “Join ADI” link at the top of the Forums Page or drop a note here. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Hello Rio ADI welcomes you to the org, so glad for you to be part of the team and I see you in the verse

1 Like

Howdy Rio, and welcome to ADI! Fly, no fly, shoot, no shoot, that’s the best part of this SC experience. You can pretty much do what every want. See ya in the 'verse!

1 Like

Don’t sweat the combat pilot aspect, friend! We’ve got a lot of really good people who are dedicated towards the ground combat end. If that’s your focus, no worries. ADI has a fantastic group of people who can work with you and know what they are doing when it comes time to put boots to the metal… or soil!

1 Like

Hi there Rio! Welcome to ADI! I’m sure you will meet your expectations here :slight_smile:
See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Rio. I’m glad you’ve joined us. Just wait, we all become pilots one way or another. After a lifetime of gaming with a mouse and keyboard I just bought a hotas. Next level gaming and all that. But I love SC, I’ve traded and mined, so why not trying getting serious about pilotting too? Anyways, I’m having a great time, as you will too. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Welcome Rio! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Rio. If you have any questions about the game just ask on Mumble or Discord, we have plenty of experienced players who can help. Hope to see you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome aboard Ri24. Never a bad thing to have another talented ground pounder. As for flying, don’t sweat it. There’s plenty of time before launch to get up to speed.

1 Like

Hey Rio! Welcome to ADI! We have a lot of action going and we can always use another gun! Once the certs get going, you will have the opportunity to learn to fly better! See you in game!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Rio. There is so much to learn in Star Citizen and hopefully we can help speed that learning curve for you. Most of us have put hundreds of hours into the game. Don’t be intimidated to join any group activities in mumble. The best way to learn is to jump right in. Glad you decided to set up camp with us. You will not regret it. Again, welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to the wide (and buggy) Universe of Alpha-Star Citizen and to Atlas Rio! If you need help or have questions we’re here for you in the forums,discord, and mumble channels.

1 Like

You slipped by me!! Welcome to the Org Rio! Make sure to sign up for up and coming training and Ops! See you soon in game!