Retali8

Hey guys, Name Andrew looking to join fleet security.

About me
Age 18 YO
DOB: 11/24/99
Current ship: Aurora MR
HOTAS : T.16000

Welcome to ADI it was nice talking with you in mumble I think you will make a great addition to the team if you have any questions about the game or controls feel free to send me a message or post in discord or the forums we have many people willing to help when able see you around.

Welcome Aboard Retali8 (Andrew)!

Good to see you’ve joined ADI Atlas Defense Industries! An a Auroa Pilot as well, love that bird. Have you decided which direction you are going Division wise within ADI or playing it by ear?

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am comfortable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

Again, Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries!

Hi Retali8,

Great to have you on board. I joined FS as well currently I’m with staff!
See you soon on mumble!

Bye Changenl

hey Retali8, welcome to ADI. I’m one of your staff, so please feel free to hit me up for help or questions, see you in the verse :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI Retali8! FS should be an action packed good time, I’m sure you’ll love it. I have an Aurora LN as one of my ships and I love it; very tough ship and fun to fly. I’m one of ADI’s Prospects in Staff training, so feel free to hit me up if you have any questions about SC or ADI. It’s easiest to reach me via PM here on the forum or on Discord. Welcome!

Hello Retali8, welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, I am Marcko one of the Staff Prospects, please feel free to look me up here or on Mumble if you have any questions, or need assistance with anything, glad to have another system builder onboard!

Good to meet you, Andrew. We’ll get you trained up in that Aurora and splash some Vanduul and priate thugs in no time. :smiley:

Welcome aboard!