Relllix hello returning back to game .

Hello there I’m returning back to the game . Just happy to see everything thats happened. Glad to meet everyone on here!

Welcome to ADI, Relllix. Onboarding you now

Hi Relllix,

Welcome to ADI!. Which division did you join and in what role?
I applied for FS Combat pilot and currently am in staff division. Do you have 2.6.3 or 3.0 access?

Bye Changenl

Welcome Aboard Relllix! I am Marcko, one of the ADI Staff Prospects, hope you enjoy your stay here, if I can be of any assistance pm me here or look me up on Mumble, once again welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, see you in the Verse’

Welcome back Rellix I’m glad we could get you all situated it was nice talking with you in mumble I look forward to seeing you around more now that 3.0 is so close

Welcome back, you have picked an exciting time to come to the verse, with 3.0 in the pipes.

hey Relllix, I’m part of your staff so please feel free to contact me with a question, or getting on the pu, or ptu together. We have a lot of people ready to help you with not only star citizen, but tec, controller or even comp questions.

Hi Rellix,

Welcome back. It’s exciting time for us with 3.0 content around. I look forward to seeing you around and flying with you sometime. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask myself or any of the other staff members. Best wishes