ReaperHunter

Hello,

Let me introduce myself. I’m ReaperHunter but you can call me Reaper. I did some research ADI and it really caught my eye. I used to be a hardcore gamer but adult life caught up to me so it’s cool to find a group that isn’t too hardcore, the staff has been friendly so far and the instructions to join were easy to follow. Can’t wait to be an active part in the group and best wishes to all.

1 Like

Hello Reaper, welcome to ADI ! Glad to have you aboard, and we look forward to flying with you in the verse. Have you been playing Star Citizen long?, what ships do you have ? Maybe see you later on today in the verse ! Sharpe.

1 Like

Haven’t played to long. Looking to get my bearing but maybe do it with a few friends. I currently have a Mustang Alpha and i do look forward to see you soon in the Verse.

Welcome to ADI! If you are looking to find your footing I always welcome new turret gunners when im running bounties etc :slight_smile: Hope to see you around

1 Like

Welcome to ADI I hope you find some great people here and enjoy many more games with the fine people like i have enjoyed with you.

1 Like

If you need one i got you. Practice makes perfect after all

welcome to ADI!

We’re glad to have you here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heh. I hear you about being serious without being too hardcore - we try to do a good job with work/play balance here, so you should be in good company. Hope I didn’t come on too strong in pointing out our upcoming training sessions when we chatted - everything’s optional, but I’ve always had a good time doing them and nothing ever really lasts more than a couple hours. We usually have some folks floating around the public/solo play chatroom if you just wanna pick up something short and have fun for a bit, too. Looking forward to flying with you. :flight_arrival:

1 Like

Hello Reaper, welcome to ADI, the best org in the 'around! Real-life always comes first here so you can always quit what you’re doing to pursue the real-life stuff. All members here are really friendly and will be glad to help ya out with any questions or concerns you might have. Hope to play with you sometime and see ya in the 'Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI ReaperHunter. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in ADI’s mining exercises. Lots of fun and credits to be had.

Welcome to ADI. Best org there is.

Glad we appealed Reaper and welcome to the Org. We have abit of everything for pacing and if you’re not having a good time what’s the game delivering? If you’ve got questions or need a hand ask around in Mumble, Discord, or here on the Forums. See ya 'round!