Racerx - Hey All!

Hi all,
I’m a long time simmer (mainly DCS right now) and am really excited about where SC is headed. ADI seems like an excellent organization to meet great people to explore the universe with!

Welcome to ADI, we do have a few sim pilots over here DCS and BMS! So you are in good company

Welcome to the community - always good to see experienced pilots joining.
Look forward to seeing you on mumble.

Heya racerx! Welcome to ADI.

Yeah, we have quite a few simmers so I don’t think you’ll be at any lack of people to play with. If you haven’t, already, hop on mumble and get to know everyone. We look forward to meeting you.

Greetings Racerx! I look forward to seeing you in Mumble!

Welcome racerx,

great to have you on board. I guess many have already mentioned the few we have playing DCS and BMS :laughing: We to are excited about where SC is heading, and we’re gearing up now, training, holding division meetings, flight nights, etc., so that were dressed and pressed for whenever the game goes full steam! I look forward to playing with you in game. Be sure to hop into Mumble from time to time to familiarize your’re self with a few of the many ADI members. Also, hope to see you at the next Friday night flight night. Once again, great to have you!

-Hyndrosa1