Quick Intro

Hello,

Names Dan but people call me Dinks. I’m a UK guy and just picked up star citizen, loving it so far and was interested in meeting some like minded people to enjoy it with. I’ve not been part of many online communities but I’m excited to get stuck in.

A bit about me. I’m 25, test VR games for a living and enjoy gaming, TV/Movies and hanging out with friends.

Looking forward to seeing you all among the stars :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Dink, welcome to ADI. I’m GMT too and there’s a good bunch that are on similar timezones aswell.
What are you enjoying in game ATM?

1 Like

Good to know i’m not the only GMT player :slight_smile:

Atm my favourite part of the game is just learning all the cool little things it has to offer. I really wanna get good at the piloting, dropping into a mission like an ODST trooper at some point would probably make my day :L only with a bigger and cooler space ship haha.

1 Like

Drop pods like that or the ones the 40k Marines use in Warhammer would be cool. Just hope I’m not flying the ship dropping you out as you’ll end up stepping out at the bottom of a sea or through the crashed wreck of the ship I’m dropping you from (assuming you survive the bad piloting).

You’re definitely not the only one. There’s many and @Glajjan is within the European time zone too, he’s always on. Just be careful he doesn’t get you put in prison. You’ll meet the others through Mumble too.
I’m swamped with work ATM but hopefully I’ll see you in Mumble mid week.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to ADI!

I sure that we’ll have a lot of fun together. What @FatHeadedZebra says about prison might have some truth to it :wink: One positve thing about prison is that you’ll learn how to mine :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Dinks! Looking forward to flying with you in the near future! I also enjoy VR - mostly flight sim games.

This actually made me laugh :joy:
Looking on the bright side and staying positive. TBF, you always get everyone out and crime stat free :+1:

Welcome to ADI Dinks6. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hi @Dinks6
Welcome to ADI looking forward to flying with you