Prospective member

Hello, My name is Dark Mavrick. Wanting to join for salvage and mining. Active duty military here with a wife and 2 kids. Love the star citizen community and looking for a great org to begin the journey. Thanks for the opportunity.

Welcome Aboard DarkMavrick !

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am comfortable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

Again Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries DarkMavrick !

Welcome DarkMaverick, It was nice getting to know you this evening. looking forward to playing with you soon. see ya in PUBG!

Hi Darkmavrick,

Welcome aboard to a ADI and a nice division you chose.
Great to have more military experience in the org. Got myself 2 brats as well, SC game packages ready for the although they’re still a bit young. Looking forward seeing you on mumble.

Bye Changenl

Welcome Aboard DarkMaverick! I am Marcko, one of the ADI Staff Prospects, hope you enjoy your stay here, if I can be of any assistance pm me here or look me up on Mumble, once again welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, see you in the Verse’

Welcome to ADI Darkmavrick it was nice talking with you the other day, I know you will be a great addition to the team if you need anything send me a message and I will do what I can to help. see you around

welcome DarkMavrick, I’m part of your staff so please feel free to contact me with a question, or getting on the pu, or ptu together. We have a lot of people ready to help you with not only star citizen, but tec, controller or even comp questions.

Hello DarkMavrick,

It’s great to have you joining ADI. Thanks for your service. I’m glad you love the SC community. I do too and I think you’ll find ADI to be an especially organized community. I’ve loved my time with everyone here. I look forward to getting to know you more and seeing you around. Let us know if you have any questions.