Prospective Member Rekkie

Hey guys I’m Rekkie, I’ve been a Founder for awhile, Have been keeping an watchful eye as the game developed. I don’t much care for Pirates or people looking to cause trouble. I believe in Strength in numbers and Thought it was time to join an Organization. Hoping to have some fun with you all

Rekkie

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI Rekkie for strength in numbers you have come to the right place, see you in the verse! :smiley:

Hazard

Welcome Rekkie, guess what, ADI doesn’t like pirates either! Good choice and have fun. Look forward to seeing you in the verse, and falling through many worlds with you. :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI Rekkie. You’ll many brothers in arms here who have a disdain for pirates and piracy. There’s lots to do here to, to hone your skills and bring value to your game. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hi Rekkie, Welcome to ADI. It was nice to meet you. Hope to be flying with you in the verse sometime soon.

Welcome Rekkie! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the verse. What ships are you flying and area of gameplay that interests you the most? Looking forward to flying with you!

Welcome to ADI Rekkie :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome aboard Rekkie. Glad you chose ADI for your Star Citizen home. You’ll definitely like it here.

Welcome Rekkie!
You will like it here.
check out the org ops when they start up again.
We have your back bud, see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Rekkie, glad you decided to join us. Lots to look forward to with the current road map and ADI is taking advantage of everything in game. Like others have said, keep an eye out for org ops. Look forward to flying with you soon

Welcome to ADI Rekkie! There’s a lot more fun in numbers too, glad to have you with us, see you in the verse!

Hi Rekkie! Welcome to ADI! It sure is good to have pals in the 'Verse. Glad you joined, hope to fly with you soon! o7

Hey Rekkie, I hate pirates too. Luckily 3.5 has changed the combat system through a new flight model that takes away a lot their farming ability. Hope to see ya in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Rekkie, hope to play with you soon.

Welcome aboard to ADI Rekkie! It sounds like you have found the right home because we despise pirates and grievers; and force multiplier is major advantage in war. What ship(s) do you currently own and what Division currently interests you? See you soon in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Rekkie, glad your part of our team and we dont like pirates either or cause trouble so you made the right choice to join ADI

Welcome Rekkie glad to hear you’re not a fan of pirates as none of us are either.