Prospective Member- kraig9

Howdy,

I’m mainly a League of Legends and Overwatch player, but I’m willing to play anything. I have previously played games like Eve and WoW, and I have been a part of elaborate clans and raids before.

I go to Texas A&M for Electrical and Computer Engineering, so real life first :wink:

Let me be the first to welcome you to ADI

Welcome to ADI kraig9 it was nice talking with you I think you will find a great group of people to play with at ADI that will help you with the info that you want. What division did you decide to join? see you around

Welcome Aboard Kraig9 !

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am comfortable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

Again Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Kraig9 !

Welcome Aboard Kraig9! I am Marcko, one of the ADI Staff Prospects, hope you enjoy your stay here, if I can be of any assistance, pm me here, or look me up on Mumble, once again welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, see you in the Verse’

Hello Kraig9,

I’m glad you’re here and decided to join us. It sounds like you’re preparing for an exciting career in engineering! That’s awesome, I’ve had friends in all types of engineering fields and they all love, and they make a pretty decent wage too :wink:. All the best as you get settled in here with ADI.

Hi Kraig9,

Welcome aboard! Good experience you add to ADI. Which division did you join and in what role?

See you soon on mumble after the event!

Bye changenl

Greetings and Welcome to ADI!

Glad you are part of us, Atlas Defense is the best Org in the Galaxy!

Glad to see you in School - life always comes first!

Captain Kern: