Proelia Intro

Yo, just an intro post as I’m looking to join

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Proelia! This is a great org to be apart of, so look forward to seeing you out there with us!

1 Like

Welcome Proelia. Glad to see you joining us. What types of gameplay do you like? What are you looking to do in game?

1 Like

Welcome Proelia, it was a pleasure to On Board you. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI, you’ve joined a great gaming community. looking forward to flying with you.

Hello hope you like it here the people in this org to me are the best looking forward to seeing you in mumble

Welcome aboard to ADI Proelia! Like others, you have join a great organization that is only going to get both larger (or remain large) and better as the game progresses towards public release (Gold). If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask us here but you find that asking questions in Discord and Mumble will be answered more quickly. And lastly for now, what ships do you have?

Hope to see you soon in an OP or just in the Verse!

Who doesn’t love a mystery. Can I take it that you’re a sharp individual interested in the cutting edge? ADI, as an org, has much to offer both the beginner and the experienced player, not to mention a strong mentoring spirit. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome Proelia. What ships do you have in your fleet?

Welcome to ADI Proelia :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome Proelia! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with an active and experienced members who can help you and have fun with along the way. What ships are you flying? Hope to see you in the Verse!

Hey Proelia- you certainly picked the right org to call home. ADI is the best out there. I’m looking forward to seeing you in game.

Welcome to ADI Proelia. Hope you enjoy it here as mush as I do.

Hello Proelia and welcome to ADI, happy to see you chose us as your org and I assure you it was the correct choice, I’ll see you in the 'verse!

Hello Proelia and welcome to ADI. Get your onboarding knocked out and then join in on some SC gameplay, ADI style! Be sure to check out the cert training and Ops that ADI has available. You can get some great experience there. See you in game!

Welcome to ADI Proelia =D, i see you in the verse

Hello, Proelia! Just talk to any of us if you wish to join up. Hope to see you soon!

Proelia,

Welcome to the Org. It’s a bit quiet right now but that’s just until 3.5 drops then it’ll be a different story. Let me know if I can help out.

Honorspren

Succinct and clear. Welcome to Atlas.