PrivateHudson reporting

Hi everyone, great to meet you all!
I’m known as PrivateHudson around the Verse. Early backer and ship collector with a background in DCS, Elite, Arma, you know, flight sims and shooters, just about anything you can think of.
I’m down for any type of activity, it’s all fun to me.
See you guys around!
Cheers,
H

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, nice to have you onboard. What division catches your eye? Look forward to seeing you about the Verse!

Thanks for having me! I so wish they had salvage going, but given that my Reclaimer continues to be a mega-paperweight, I think I’m leaning toward Commerce/Transpo.

You’ll be in good company there! I’m a pew pew, bang bang- kinda player. So I’m Fleet Security for the moment

Hah hah, understandable. Some great firefights to be had out there.
Something about the big haulers always keeps me coming back. Can’t wait for the Herc!
Gonna set up the mumble this evening and hopefully get fully squared away ASAP.

Howdy PrivateHudson! Welcome to ADI. What is the favorite ship in your collection? :wink:

Hah! That’s like asking a parent which child is their favorite!
Aesthetically, the Reclaimer is my jam. Am I the only one that sits in the cockpit and makes pretend claw sound effects with my mouth?
The Carrack is a perfect ship though, pretty flawless.
I don’t know, it changes weekly. What’s yours?

lol, I could tell you on any given day which of my children is my favorite for different reasons, changes daily :slight_smile:

Love the Carrack but the Prospector is my favorite (this month). It’s the one I can get lost in and role-play a bit like I am lonely miner just making my way in the verse.

Oh yeah, I love those quiet moments of isolation. SC does a great job of creating that mood.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!

Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Private-Hudson. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward your participation in our weekly mining exercises. Don’t be shy, sign right up.

Welcome to ADI PrivateHudson! I also play DCS, glad to have another pilot in the ranks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Private-Hudson, Welcome to the org. I met you on Mumble already so glad to have you aboard.

See you in the verse.

1 Like